Monday, May 9, 2011

Gift For The Beast


Now I believe in the beast, I believe it could kill us all, I believe it's dangerous, I believe we can hunt it, I believe we WILL hunt it!
Today we are going hunting again and there's nobody that could stop us because this is out tribe, the best tribe of all. We got into the forest, waited for minutes and minutes until then the Big Pig ran in front of us, it took us a while but finally we had it, it was huge! Bigger than the other ones, it was a Mama Boar, but now we cannot keep it for ourselves.. that would be to unfair. We had to share it to our master, to the Beast; for it to know that we follow and adore it! That we are afraid of it and we would always keep loyal, thats why we are going to share it.
I sharpened sticks at both ends of my spare and buried one in the ground and in the other I stuck the pigs head in it, all for our beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment