Monday, May 9, 2011

Simon's dead...


I hunted that big pig and we are all having a ritual again for it! We all started dancing thanking the beast and the Gods for the pig they have let us hunt today, while I was dancing in a circle trying to hit the beast,Roger, Ralph showed up; I didn't really had time for his complains or even thoughts so I ignored him and told him that if he wanted he could join our dance but without any complains because if not we were going to kick him out of the territory, at first Piggy and Ralph just stood there doing nothing but then caught with the essence of the scene, Ralph and Piggy slowly joined us and tried to kick Roger's ass... but suddenly I turn around to see something running toward us! Freaked out I scream "the beast!" we all go after it, stabbing it with the spears, kicking it, I could hear some voices trying to form words but I couldn't hear any of the words coming out of the beast.
We hit it, and killed it easily. Slowly and Painful. That was how the beast deserved to die, but then I turned down and the bonfire let me see... It wasn't any beast... It was... Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment