Monday, May 9, 2011

The New Fort


Again Ralph comes in with his typical work isn't been done here. Seriously if he wants all the work to be done why dont he does it by himself? He is so pathetic, poor kid. Today at the assembly all the littleluns started saying how they have heard the beast already and how much they are scared of it... maybe we should hunt it, I mean what if one day that thing comes for all of us and kill us all? No, we cannot let that happen, we need to kill it first! Samn'Eric said they saw the beast over the mountain, a place we havent explored yet... I'm not scared of going to explore it, I decided we should go today, so we are going now, the place seems like everything else on the island empty, its pretty strong since its all made by rocks, I think we could use it as a fort, I mean we don't know what the size of the beast is, Im a genius. This is going to be a new fort, a new improved and stronger fort! and I founded... I'm starting to think I should be in my own with my hunters, Ralph isn't doing anything helpful for us, and I'm the only one working here. Well anyways, I have said that we should go hunt the beast and everyone is agreeing with me even Ralph said it would be fine if he came with us. So we are on our way looking for the beast but there are some footprints on the ground, they aren't humans they are from a boar! I think we got distracted because instead of looking for the beast now we were all looking for the boar, at the end we gave up and went back and did a tribal dance again. I'm loving this! but since now we didn't have a pig I suggested that Roger was the pig so we all started "hunting" him, even Ralph, I dont think we hurt him but Roger said we did... He is such a crying baby. I am never going to get tired of doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment