Monday, May 9, 2011

Wanna Get Rescued? We Need Fire



Well now that Ralph is the leader he said that we need to make a fire in top of the hill in case a plane or helicopter passes they could see it, YEAH RIGHT, and now everybody has to take turns to stand there and watch for the fire not to power off.
We all got logs and started climbing up the hill, we just putted the logs in a bunch and Ralph told Roger to try to light the fire by rubbing to sticks together, I don't know why he called for Roger if I could have done it. After about 10 minutes of Roger trying to light it up, he failed. Ralph said he had to think of something, and then he took Piggy's glasses and lit the fire with the reflection of the sun rays, I'll admit that was smart but I could have done it faster and better first if he had even let me try, I guess we all got really excited because we started dancing around the circle of joy but suddenly there was way to much smoke! The fire was spreading around, this isn't good! This cannot be good. I told you guys, it would have been better if I had done it.
After a hard time we got to turn the fire off but still let the small bonfire lit, because it's a 'sign' or thats what Ralph says; I don't think it will work on anything, nobody can see that small bonfire from all the way up in the sky, Ralph can be so stupid sometimes.
Piggy is really upset and nobody even knows why, he is complaining that we are not careful and responsible enough, not that he is, Piggy thinks he is so smart, he is just another fat ugly boy in the island. God.
I guess I will sleep -- wait what? Piggy just asked for that boy with the birthmark on his face... No, he couldn't have possibly burne.. no no. I'll just go to sleep and let Ralph take care of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment