Monday, May 9, 2011

Ups... Killed My First Pig Anyways!


Well today we are going hunting again! YEAH! I love hunting, seriously, that feeling you get when you see the pig and how your hands shake but you try to keep them steady, how your heart is beating so fast you can hear it through your skin. That is the best feeling of all. Dam it is. We painted our faces again with black mud, but now we were more quite, and slow, yeah concentration was what we needed. I saw that dam pig eating a lot like the pig he is, I got close enough I could smell him, I could smell the meat in it, oh yes, yes I could. I threw my spear as hard as I could and BUM, I hit him. Yes the spear crossed it skin through, I killed that pig. Victory. God I was excited! I started jumping and hitting that pig over and over, I ran over to tell Ralph what had just happened but then he stopped me, he yelled at me. You didn't watch the fire and now we didn't get rescued! Oh Jesus, I was supposed to watch for the fire... Well bad luck, I hunted a pig and that's all I care about right now, I dont care if we didn't get rescued it isn't my fault, I didn't plan the whole fire thing, Ralph did, he should be watching over it. At night we all cooked the pig and danced around it! It was amazing, I am so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment